The objective of this role is to ensure Field Collections teams are properly working within his area and delivering required results while respecting all collections/company policies, standard process and procedures. We are looking for managers in areas Quezon City, Bohol, and Mandaluyong.
Your job will be:
- Is responsible for fulfillment of area’s results, member’s KPIs, and any other relevant activities within his area
- Is responsible for setting recruitment plans, hiring, selection, training, and monitoring of training performance and quality within his area
- reports to the Head of FDC in the headquarters
- Is fully responsible for corrective measures in case of violation of any internal rule or company policy within teams in his area, approves corrective measures proposed by team leaders in his area
- Manages cooperation with authorities in case any criminal case appeared in his area
- Manages subordinates ( Field Debt Collectors) in accordance with company’s internal regulations.
- Coordinates and performs inspection of activities of Field Debt Collectors– random audit checks.
- Performs controls and ensures data for creation of statistic reports, prepares regular updates and reports of area performance according to standards set by supervisor(s)
- Monitors fulfillment and is responsible for encashment plan fulfillment for area and individual teams in his area.
- Is fully responsible for respecting set attendance schedule of his area
- Performs other tasks or activities determined by Head of FDC.
- Proven experience as a Field Debt Collector
- With good command in Tagalog, Cebuano, and can speak basic English
- Experience in work with cash, responsibility, and honesty
- Basic command of MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, or Linux equivalent.
What we can offer you?
- Basic Pay + Incentives
- FREE Gas And Maintenance (KPI Based)
- Telecommunication Allowance
- Training and Company Events
- Good Learning Environment